From the author of Since You've Been Gone and The Unexpected Everything comes a dreamy story of summer romance and finding yourself, perfect for fans of Jenny Han and Sarah Dessen
Charlie Grant tries to keep her life as normal as possible. Hanging out with her best friend, pining for Jesse Foster - who she's loved since she was twelve - and generally flying under the radar as much as she can.
But sometimes normal is just another word for stuck, and this weekend that's all going to change. Not only will everyone be back home for her sister's wedding, but she's also juggling:
- a rented dog that just won't stop howling
- an unexpectedly hot wedding-coordinator's nephew
- her favourite brother bringing home his HORRIBLE new girlfriend
- fear that her parents' marriage is falling apart
- and the return to town of the boy she's loved practically all her life...
Over the course of four days Charlie will learn there's so much more to each member of her family than she imagined, even herself, and that maybe letting go of the things she's been holding on tightest to can help her find what really keeps them together.
|Publisher||Simon & Schuster|